Glide Gear F2F 25 - Face-to-Face Periscope Interview Teleprompter
Inspired by the groundbreaking work of filmmaker Errol Morris and his technique called the Interrotron, the Face 2 Face unit allows the interviewer to have a conversation while the interviewee’s eye line is directly into the lens. The effect is a dramatic comfort level between the subject and the interviewer. The interviewees responses seem warmer and more genuine as if they’re talking directly to the person watching the video. Its two-way beam splitter glass and periscope design allow for a quick and easy setup. Simply mount the face-to-face on a tripod and mount your camera on another tripod behind the face-to-face window. While your interviewee is talking to a reflection of you they will unknowingly be staring right at the camera! Award-winning filmmaker Errol Morris has used this technique in several of his documentaries
- 2 modes: eye-contact interview and classic teleprompter
- Eye-contact interview mode: interviewee looks, at the same time, directly at the camera and directly in the eyes of the interviewer.
- Classic teleprompter mode: read a text while looking directly at the camera
- Multiple mounts for mics, lights or any other accessories
- The camera will need to be mounted on a separate tripod or monopod
- Requires tablet/smartphone to be used as a teleprompter
- Includes protective hood
- Includes protective carry bag
- Does not include teleprompter app.
- Apps must have a "mirror text" feature to be used with the F2F50
Net Orders Checkout