Gear G2G 500 - 5-Axis Gimbal Stabilization System For Vest and Arm Kits
- Compatible with most single handled motorized gimbals including DJI Roni-S, Zhiyun-Tech Crane 3, Weebill-S and Crane-2 or Moza Air –3 or Aircross
- Compatible with most vest and arm systems
Telescopic pole for jib shots and low or high angle shots.
- Includes stand
- Include a total of 4lbs in counter weights
- Can accommodate Camera/Gimbal setup up to 10lbs.
- Does not come with a vest and arm system
- Overall weight capacity is conditioned by the vest and arm system the G2G 500 is used with.
The G2G 500 is a mechanical gimbal for your motorized gimbal.
Motorized gimbals are heavy on your arms, especially on a long shoot. Motorized gimbals help keeping your camera leveled but there is only so much they can do when fatigue kicks in and your arm starts moving side to side or up and down. A vest and arm system, such as the Glide Gear DNA 6000 or DNA 6002, can solved all these problems. Here comes the G2G 500, that lets you mount your motorized gimbal on your vest and arm system that helps you
- Shoot longer without feeling fatigued,
- With stabilization
- Open a wide variety of new shots and angles when the G2G 500 is set in Jib Mode
WARNING: the overall G2G 500 weight capacity is conditioned by the weight capacity of the vest and arm system the G2G 500 is used with.
Compatible with any vest and arm system with a pin diameter smaller than 7/8" or 22.5mm
- Includes 4x 8oz, 6x 4oz and 4x2oz counterweights.
- Accessory Mounting Threads: 1/4-20
- Includes carry bag
- Construction: 6061 Aluminum
- Box Dimensions:
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Net Orders Checkout