Glide Gear DNA 5050 Camera Stabilizer Supports 2 to 7 Lb
- Stabilizer for camera setup between 2-7Lbs
- Free floating 3-axis gimbal
- Fine adjustment controls with easy release camera plate
- Telescoping pole
- Easy balancing
- Dynamic balance sled system with adjustable sway control and rotational and pan inertial control
- Fits standard Glide Gear, Steadicam, and Glidecam harness systems
- Carry bag included
The Glide Gear DNA 5050 is our top-of-the-line professional model for cameras between 2 and 7 lb. The DNA 5050 is made for pros, and you will join the elite few that can really create free-floating motion picture shots with professional cameras anytime, anywhere.
This sophisticated stabilization system can take on a wider range of camera sizes than any other on the market; it also fits standard Glide Gear, Steadicam, and Glidecam harness systems. With a free-floating 3-axis gimbal joint; offset comfort foam handle grip; ultra light aircraft aluminum construction; precision CNC-machined parts with tight tolerances; fine tune adjustments and easy release; no tools, drop-on camera plate; and a super wide range of camera compatibility, you have an unparalleled camera stabilization system right out of the box.
The DNA 5050's dynamic sled (base platform) can extend or retract, allowing you to adjust the systems rotational pan inertia, and eliminating pendulum sway that can be experienced with some of the lower end models.
- Dimensions of head: 8.75" x 5" x 1"
- Dimensions of sled base platform: 11.5" x 4" (shortest) to 15"x4" (longest)
- Center post: 1"
- Height: 20" (shortest) to 28" (tallest)
- Weight: 3.2 lb without counterweights
- 12-piece counterweight set of .272 lb/each included; 3.264 lb total
- Camera plate mounting holes: 1/4” and 3/8”
- Optional LCD monitor attachment on base plate (1/4" hole)
- Construction: 6061 Aluminum
- Dimensions: 15.9 x 11.2 x 3.8" Box
- Weight: 4.35 lbs
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Net Orders Checkout