- Length: 47"
- Max load: 15lbs (7kg)
- Sled features a bubble level and a brake
- Adjustable feet
- legs are removable
- Carry case included
Developed in the USA, this slider is made from aircraft-grade aluminum, finished with space age nickel boron, and coated in our patented frictionless polymer to obtain that smoothness never before achieved with any sled based sliders.
The DEV 47 also features the new feet design that is both adjustable and removable for versatile mounting options. The rubber balls on the feet can be independently adjusted to various heights, letting the Glide Gear DEV 47 sit stably on uneven surfaces or even upside down. Its 6061 aluminum body keeps it at a light 2.4 lb yet it is super strong and can support cameras up to 15 lb.
- Self-lubricating rails and bearings
- Construction: 6061 Aluminum
- Tripod Mounting Threads: 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16
- Dimensions: 5.5” x 2.2” x 48.8” (14 cm x 6 cm x 124 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 lb (862 grams)
- Limited Lifetime warranty