G2G 505 - 5-Axis Gimbal Vest & Arm Stabilization Kit 6-13lbs Rigs (RENTAL)
- Complete kit with Vest and Arm
- Accommodates most single hand gimbals
- Designed to hold any rig (stabilizer plus camera) from 6 to 13 lbs
- Ambidextrous mounting option
- Adjustable straps with easy clip-on harness
- Adjustable chest plate to fit many different body sizes and body type
The most well-balanced, versatile, lightweight gimbal vest and arm system now within your reach.
Produce amazing cinematic video. Shoot better footage, longer. The G2G Vest and Arm reduces operator fatigue by distributing the weight of the equipment uniformly over the shoulder, back, and hips. The G2G leading-edge design gives you freedom to experiment and shoot footage at various angles with greater flexibility to your heart’s content.
Get more control over your shots and boost your creativity with one of the most affordable, high quality vest and arm systems available on the market. Pivot, pan, and boom smoothly and quietly. The G2G arm features an ambidextrous mounting option so you can easily fly your cam on the left or right side. Uncomplicated, lightweight, and comfortable are just a few of the winning features of the adjustable G2G vest.
Glide Gear’s research shows that other vest and arm systems out on the market today tend to be complicated, heavy, hard to use, expensive, and in some instances, not sturdy enough for longtime practical high level functional use. The 505 Vest & Arm system is made of precision CNC-machined aircraft grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel, finished with black powder coating, so it is designed to last for a lifetime without corrosion.
The 505 is a one-size-fits-all unit with fully adjustable straps and metal breastplate. The padded high-quality straps feature double stitching for durability and utilize a two-clip harness system for fast donning and doffing.
- Dual-swing arm with front and rear adjustable tension knobs
- Chest plate: 10.0 x 15.0" (25.4 x 38.1 cm)
- Arm length: 28.0" (71.1 cm)
- Construction: 6061 Aluminum
- Box Dimensions: 20.0 x 15.0 x 10.0"
- Weight: 9.5lbs (4.3kg)
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Net Orders Checkout