Glide Gear DNA 5050 Camera Stabilizer
WELCOME TO THE CADILLAC OF STEADICAM SYSTEMS.
The Glide Gear DNA 5050 is our top-of-the-line professional model for cameras between 2 and 7 lb. The DNA 5050 is made for pros, and you will join the elite few that can really create free-floating motion picture shots with professional cameras anytime, anywhere.
This sophisticated stabilization system can take on a wider range of camera sizes than any other on the market; it also fits standard Glide Gear, Steadicam, and Glidecam harness systems. With a free-floating 3-axis gimbal joint; offset comfort foam handle grip; ultra light aircraft aluminum construction; precision CNC-machined parts with tight tolerances; fine tune adjustments and easy release; no tools, drop-on camera plate; and a super wide range of camera compatibility, you have an unparalleled camera stabilization system right out of the box.
The DNA 5050’s dynamic sled (base platform) can extend or retract, allowing you to adjust the systems rotational pan inertia, and eliminating pendulum sway that can be experienced with some of the lower end models.
- Fine adjustment controls with easy release camera plate• Three-axis gimbal joint with 360° rotation and adjustable convergence
- Quick adjust sliding telescoping center post
- Dynamic balance sled system with adjustable sway control and rotational and pan inertial control
- Super grip cushioned handle grip with precision bearings
- Anodized and powder coated aircraft grade aluminum for lightweight superior performance and extreme longevity
- Amazing range 2-7 lb, more than any other model available on the professional stabilizer market
- Engineered for a very wide range of compact cameras and full-size rigs from 2-7 lb
- Dimensions of head: 8.75″ x 5″ x 1″
- Sled base platform dims: 11.5″ x 4″ (shortest) to 15″x4″ (longest)
- Center post 1″ diameter
- Height 20″ (shortest) to 28″ (tallest)
- Weight: 3.2 lb without counterweights
- 12-piece counterweight set of .272 lb/each included; 3.264 lb total
- Camera mounting plate has 1/4″ and 3/8″ mounting holes
- Optional LCD monitor attachment on base plate (1/4″ hole)