GLIDE GEAR FACE 2 FACE Periscope Teleprompter Hybrid
The Face 2 Face unit allows the interviewer to have a conversation while the interviewee’s eyeline is directly into the lens. The effect is a dramatic comfort level between the subject and the interviewer. The interviewees responses seem warmer and more genuine as if they’re talking directly to the person watching the video. It’s two way beam splitter glass and periscope design allow for a quick and easy set up. Simply mount the face-to-face on a tripod and mount your camera on another tripod behind the face to face window.
While your interviewee is talking to a reflection of you they will unknowingly be starring right at the camera! Award winning filmmaker Errol Morris has used this technique in several of his documentaries.
- Interview tool and a teleprompter in one
- No longer do you have to ask your interview subject to look into the camera
- Periscope design allows interviewer and interviewee to keep eye-contact via glass reflections
- The interviewee can look at the interviewer and the camera lens at the same time while speaking
- Ensures eye-contact with the audience, resulting in warmer, more intimate interviews
- Insert a tablet or smartphone and use it as a complete teleprompter
- Integrated 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod mount holes and 15mm rod ports provide for a complete, self-contained mounting system
- Includes 8.5″ 15mm rods and up to 4″ height-adjustable rod-mount camera riser
- Camera riser features 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod mount holes and can also be used to mount a camera separately on a second tripod
- 70/30 beamsplitter glass
- 1/4″-20 mounting holes on top for LED lights and other accessories
- Built-in carry handle on top
- Carry case included