ENJOY 47” OF SUPERIOR TRACK SLIDING SMOOTHNESS AND SILENCE, AND VERSATILITY.
At 47” the DEV 470 is the longer sibling of the DEV 235. It sports the same cutting-edge technology and materials, and versatility.
Made from aircraft-grade aluminum, finished with space age nickel boron, and coated in our patented frictionless polymer to obtain that smoothness never before achieved with any sled based sliders.
The DEV 470 also features the new feet design that is both adjustable and removable for versatile mounting options. The rubber balls on the feet can be independently adjusted to various heights, letting the Glide Gear DEV 470 sit stably on uneven surfaces or even upside down. Its 6061 aluminum body keeps it at a light 2.6 lb yet it is super strong and can support cameras up to 19 lb.
Features and Specifications:
- • 2013 Design USA
- • Made of aircraft grade 6061 aluminum
- • Frictionless polymer coated sled “self-lubricates” for silent sliding
- • Light and portable
- • Nickel boron surface treatment
- • Removable legs with adjustable feet that allow for virtually any terrain
- • Multiple 1/4″ and 3/8″ mounting holes plus 1/4”-3/8” adapter included
- • Built-in bubble level
- • Weight: 2.6 lb
- • Dimensions: 5.5” x 2.2” x 48.8” (14 cm x 6 cm x 124 cm)
- • Optimal load: 0-6.5 lb
- • Maximum load: 15 lb
- • Comes with a padded, double-stitched carry case with pockets for detachable legs
- • Takes virtually every kind of DSLR camera, camcorder, or video camera