DOES NOT COME WITH CARRY BAG
The Glide Gear DNA-1000 stabilization system is our top-of-the-line model and includes counter weights for cameras 0.7 to 3.7 lb. The weight sled can accommodate more weights if needed. Common washers can even be used if needed to add additional weight.
The DNA-1000 is made for amateurs and pros alike, and with it, you can join the elite few who can really create free-floating motion picture shots with professional cameras anytime, anywhere.
Setting up the balance is quick and easy. The camera plate (a.k.a. cheese plate) adjusts laterally and fore to aft allowing simple horizontal balancing of your camera. For balancing along the vertical axis, simply follow the system outlined in the manual, which involves adding or removing the counterweights, and/or the telescoping sled, and also adjusting the dynamic sled to perfectly balance the system to your camera. When the system is balanced properly, the super light DNA-1000 will allow the camera to float through the air while taking gracefully smooth shots whether on rough terrain, jogging, or even running up and down stairs. The DNA-1000 allows for unhindered 360° rotation, booming, panning, and any other type of extreme shooting you can imagine.
- • The most advanced stabilization system on the market for its camera weight range
- • Super lightweight, only 1.6lbs without counterweights
- • Easy adjustment controls with easy release camera plate
- • Three-axis gimbal joint with 360° rotation and adjustable convergence
- • Quick adjust sliding telescoping center post
- • Dynamic balance sled system with adjustable sway control and rotational and pan inertial control
- • Super grip cushioned handle grip with precision bearings
- • Anodized and powder coated aircraft grade aluminum for lightweight superior performance and extreme longevity
- • Weights provided: Range 0.7 - 3.7 lb. Additional weights can be added if needed.
- • Engineered for a very wide range of compact cameras and medium-size rigs up to 3.7 lb
- • Dimensions of head: 5" x 3" x 1"
- • Sled base platform dimensions: 10.5" x 2 3/4" (shortest) or 14"x2 3/4" (longest)
- • Center post: 3/4 - 1/2" diameter
- • Height: 11" shortest, 15" tallest
- • Weight: 1.6 lb without counterweights
- • 20-piece counterweight set of 12 large and 8 small
- • Camera mounting plate has 1/4" and 3/8" mounting holes
- • Optional LCD monitor attachment on base plate (1/4" hole)