- Designed to hold any gimbal rig (stabilizer plus camera) from 10 to 18 lbs
- Ambidextrous mounting options
- Adjustable straps with easy clip-on harness
- Adjustable chest plate to fit many different body sizes and body types
- Includes a deluxe padded carry case
The Glide Gear 505 PLUS Vest and Arm Stabilization Kit is similar to our 505 but we have included extra strong arm to accommodate up to a 18 lbs rig. The vest and arm with this kit will not work for lighter cameras. Your rig must be between 10-18 lbs for the arm to balance properly.
Get more control over your shots and boost your creativity with one of the most affordable, high quality vest and arm systems available on the market. Pivot, pan, and boom smoothly and quietly. The G2G arm features an ambidextrous mounting option so you can easily fly your cam on the left or right side. Uncomplicated, lightweight, and comfortable are just a few of the winning features of the adjustable G2G vest.
Glide Gear’s research shows that other vest and arm systems out on the market today tend to be complicated, heavy, hard to use, expensive, and in some instances, not sturdy enough for longtime practical high level functional use. The 505 Vest & Arm system is made of precision CNC-machined aircraft grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel, finished with black powder coating, so it is designed to last for a lifetime without corrosion.
The 505 is a one-size-fits-all unit with fully adjustable straps and metal breastplate. The padded high-quality straps feature double stitching for durability and utilize a two-clip harness system for fast donning and doffing.
- Complete kit with Vest and Arm
- Dual-swing arm with front and rear adjustable tension knobs
- Chest plate: 10.0 x 15.0" (25.4 x 38.1 cm)
- Arm length: 28.0" (71.1 cm)
- Construction: 6061 Aluminum
- Box Dimensions: 20.0 x 15.0 x 10.0"
- Weight: 21.4lbs
- Limited Lifetime warranty