- Package includes Glide Gear JB8 and a wireless monitor
- Telescoping Quick Jib that ranges from 4 to 8 ft long (12 ft total length)
- Tension cable for extra stability
- Made for cameras 0-7 lb
- Uses standard barbell weights
- 7" monitor
- 30-40 ft range for the wireless monitor
- 2.4 GHZ Transmitter (9V Battery not included)
- 2.4 GHZ Receiver with rechargeable battery
- Transmitter cable for Canon, Nikon cameras
QUICK JIB JB8:
The Quick Jib is made from lightweight 6061 CNC machined aluminum, with tight tolerances, and a sleek black scratch-resistant coating for smooth operation. Designed for DSLR cameras, it can easily be set up and put away in so you can conveniently bring it with you to any location. Our quick easy set up is designed for the run and gun shooter so you never miss a shot!
The Quick Jib is built to accommodate standard size weights for counterbalance (weights not included) or you can use sandbags as an alternative.
Wireless Monitor WLM:
The WLM consists of a receiver, a transmitter and a LCD monitor. Connect the transmitter to a DSLR camera through the hot shoe mount. Connect the receiver to the monitor and get a video feedback from your camera for up to 30-40 feet.
Warning: When not in use, disconnect the power supply between the Transmitter and the Monitor to avoid discharging the battery.
- Camera Plate:1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16
- Tripod Base Mount: 1/4"-20
- Counter weights not included
- Construction: 6061 Aluminum
- Box Dimensions: 61.0 x 10.25 x 5.0"
- Weight: 11lbs
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Fitting Display:TFT-LCD new digital panel 800x480XRGB
- Color system: PAL,NTSC, SECAM, PAL-M/N
- Audio input: D/K, B/G, I, M
- Power supply: DC12V.
- External dimensions: 174 x 113 x 19 mm